Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mcig Shares are Underpriced in the Current Market

Stock prices of mCig (MCIG) are underpriced in the stock market right now in my opinion.  With the upcoming spin off of VitaCig, along with the fact that the company is making a profit in addition to having growing sales, I believe this stock is poised to have a great run soon.  If marijuana is legalized, the vape pens that they offer will be used on a much larger scale in my opinion.  This is due to the fact that they differ from traditional e-cigs because you can put anything that you want in them. Mcig stock has not done great this year, however last year after the elections there was a run up in price and if all goes well with pot heading toward widepsread legalization, the stock could have its best run yet.  Long-term, I also think that mCig is a great value for shareholders.  Full disclosure, I am long on the shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment