Wednesday, October 22, 2014

American Green, Inc. - Love it Here

I must disclose that I am long ERBB.  I absolutely love the stock here, it is way below what I bought it at and if the elections go well, this stock could rise significantly.  In my opinion, this could rise well above its all time high and we could see pennies.  Good luck to investors, I would recommend this stock. Feel free to see all of the other pot stock picks here and also if you want to give back, enter your phone number for free gold information.



REQUEST YOUR FREE GOLD INVESTMENT KIT

Fill out the fields below to get Your FREE Gold Investment Guide Now:
*
*
*



Disclosure: If you are on this website you have been sent or referred here by an affiliate, agent or partner who is promoting Regal Assets. All affiliates, agents and partners are compensated for referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment