Saturday, October 25, 2014

Commerce Resources is a Great Buy

Right now, shares of Commerce Resources are on sale.  If you have a tolerance for risk and want to buy shares of a company cheap that could rebound with the European economy, this is your choice.   I would say it is a good time to buy if you like the company.   I have no position in these shares.

Due to the fact that the European market is experiencing a severe downturn, I liken this opportunity to that offered in the United States during the financial crisis of 2008 and 2009.  As a result, I favor European stocks now more than I do US ones.  I believe there will be a strong recovery in Europe long-term, and buying companies that can survive the downturn and thrive in the future is key.  This company is here to stay in my opinion, and at its low price, it offers a substantial opportunity for profit if this happens.  The risk/reward ratio is in the buyer's favor right now here.

No comments:

Post a Comment