Monday, November 10, 2014

Analyst Has Missed so far on ELRA - Elray Resources, Inc.

So far, I have missed the mark on ELRA as far as predicting a quick surge in price.  However, I only personally bought 50,000 shares at .0017, making my investing into it $85 before considering commissions.

In that same roundabout time frame, I bought a stock that has been recommended on here as well way before I recommended ELRA, as well as other stocks that have performed much better.  In fact, ELRA is about the only loser with it currently being down about $40.  One stock is up a staggering 20% in less than a month and luckily, the initial investment I made was greater than $85.

Would you like to know where the real money is going and which are top plays among all stocks?  If you would like to know, please +1 on Google using the link here and subscribe via email to posts and/or follow this blog either on Google or whichever news reader source you have.  Once the blog has 20 subscribers, I will feel more comfortable about sharing weighting of picks amongst readers.  Please let me know in the comments if there is something you would like to see here.  The links to subscribe and +1 are on the right of this blog in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment