Monday, November 3, 2014

Elray Gaming - ELRA Blogger Opinion

Today I wanted to note that I am recommending shares of ELRA.  The company, Elray Gaming, recently reported that October gaming revenue reached $10 million in wagers.  The company's take on that is approximately 2.5%.  While this only equates to $250,000, this is positive income and the company plans to capitalize on this by growing the revenue and tapping into Chinese growth.  Additionally, offering high ticket fashion and electronic items will help.

The company is fully reporting and files 10-Q and 10-K reports, which is impressive for a company of its size.

While I had previously issued a bearish opinion on it, I recommend ELRA here and feel that it has potential.  Today's drop of 16% represents a good entry point.  I have no position in ELRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment