Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sell LVGI

I have no position in LVGI and today wanted to chime in with my opinion on the stock.  With the chill being placed on it today, and it being so close to trips, I recommend selling it here.  I see no value in the potential that it will generate revenue, and view that as doubtful.  I see this stock heading to trips and possibly no bid soon.  I have nailed recent picks on here, as can be seen through the posts.  Update 11/12/2014 - Please note, the chill was removed on 11/11/2014.  I was under the impression the chill was placed on 11/11, not removed.  This was my error.  Not much information is available on this stock and I apologize for the oversight.  I have no position in LVGI.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have corrected this error. I apologize, I was under the impression that the chill went the other way around. This was not intentional. I have no position in LVGI.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete