Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Undervalued Stock Pick for November 19, 2014 - Petrobras

Today, I wanted to highlight a daily undervalued stock pick.  Investors should look into shares of Petrobras, ticker symbol PBR.

Its shares are currently trading at less than $10 per share, which is the lowest it has been in a long time.  With allegations of corruption and bribery, along with the slowdown of the Brazilian economy, this stock has been getting hammered day in and day out.

Long-term, this is a superb stock in my opinion.  I view these events as short term and as a low point for PBR, as things cannot get much worse.  While I believe that this underperformance may continue for awhile, I believe that for long term investors you cannot go wrong here and that shares of PBR are very undervalued.

Disclosure, I am long PBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment