Monday, November 24, 2014

Undervalued Stocks for November 24, 2014 Week - CTIX, FNMA, PBR, AAPL, BABA, MCIG, NTEK

For the week of November 24, 2014, here are some undervalued stocks based on my research and opinion.

The ticker symbols that look great going into this week are CTIX, FNMA, PBR, AAPL, BABA, and MCIG.  Please note that I am long shares of these.

In the articles that have been posted on here, you will find detailed analyses of each of these stocks.  Please check those posts out to see why they are such great cheap stocks.  If you are looking to invest, I believe you cannot go wrong in these names.  You can find the posts by either searching for the ticker symbols, or by going through the list of posts on the right task bar of this page.

CTIX is out with news today that it will be a big December for the company, and FNMA perked up last week.  MCIG is an undervalued gem with growing sales.

NTEK is also good, I am not long NTEK.

I am not long LVGI and SWRF, but have issued opinions here on them as well which can also be found by searching the blog.  LVGI is up nicely today I might add.

Please comment on the posts and also comment if you would like more discussion to be added to any particular stock that is written about or not, so that I know which stocks you are interested in finding out more about.  Also, please let me know the stocks you own so that we can highlight those to readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment