Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cyber Monday and Black Friday Stock Winners - Markets

For Cyber Monday and Black Friday, I will list here companies that I think will be big winners.

To start with, Alibaba is going to be a big winner in my opinion.  This is a non-traditional pick because most of its sales do not come from the United States.  This is not the case fully, however, as I believe that many people here do still buy merchandise from there.  I view it as a big growth market for BABA and believe we will start seeing momentum this year from it.

For American companies, I see TGT, EBAY, AMZN, SBUX, WMT, and AAPL as the potential biggest winners.  This will also extend to the phone companies such as T and VZ and VOD.

Full disclosure, I am long TGT, EBAY, AMZN, SBUX, AAPL, T, VZ, and VOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment