Thursday, January 8, 2015

Retail Investors Stung by $ECIG and $VTCQ Resumes Trading $MCIG

Today, we are seeing yet another route of shares of ECIG.  The shares are now pushing toward 4 cents per share in price.  I noted yesterday that I expect a large fluctuation in trading today, though I was hoping that would be higher not lower.  There is nothing I can say about these shares now, other than I am holding out to see what happens.

VTCQ resumes trading today and has been range bound, with the high being 8 cents per share and 6 cents per share on the low for Vita Cig.  MCIG shareholders still own a large portion of the company, and having retail investors price the MCIG shares as VTCQ fluctuates is going to be an interesting display.

I am long shares of all of these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment