Monday, August 7, 2017

Better Buy - $SFOR Versus $OTTV Versus $BVTK - Stock Pick

Today on August 7, 2017 I will go ahead and state my opinion on which stock is the better buy out of SFOR, OTTV, and BVTK.  All three stocks are very popular, and I own shares of $SFOR but not of $OTTV or $BVTK at the moment. 

In my opinion, the risk reward has tilted in favor of SFOR as far as its developments including sales, potential sales, and litigation revenue potential.  Deals are expected to close by the end of the year, per CEO Mark L. Kay and I for one believe it.  There is no better OTC stock in my opinion.  For that reason, and that reason only, I want to be invested in SFOR and at the current moment I am sitting out from OTTV and BVTK.  These other two stocks have potential, but I can see SFOR going up 10-25 times from current levels.  At least that's my hope, and I'm betting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment