Monday, August 21, 2017

How I Would Trade Sunset Island Group #SIGO - Analyst Alert

For Sunset Island Group, ticker symbol SIGO, today on August 21, 2017 I wanted to note how I see the trades going here today.  The buzz is unreal right now for this company.  It is #1 on most read boards on Investors Hub right now and right now I feel that we will increase in price today.

This is just my opinion and I have no position in the stock, but I definitely like what I see here, momentum wise.

How do you think it will perform?  Post that here, post your thoughts and price targets in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the stock will decline substantially over time and think people should understand all of the red flags https://www.newcannabisventures.com/deep-dive-into-cannabis-stock-sunset-island-group-reveals-red-flags-for-investors/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This man is expressing his opinion which 100's of people and the DD contradict. SIGO is a great company. Do your own DD and you will see for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan showed up recently and has done nothing but slam the stock. Do your DD on Alan along with DD on SIGO. Ive done both. SIGO is positive, Most transparent OTC stock I have seen in 4 years. First OTC stock that I have ever spoken to the owners, and had them call me directly. They have followed thru on everything they have said their going to do. I am highly impressed. I do own stock in the company and plan to stay long per my DD.

    ReplyDelete