Friday, August 25, 2017

Strikeforce Technologies #SFOR $SFOR Perks up in Early Trading

In early stock trading today on 8/25/17 in the OTC penny stock market, Strikeforce Technologies shares (ticker symbol SFOR) are trading a bit higher.

I have a long position in Strikeforce Technologies and would like to reiterate my view that shares will go up soon enough.  Also, I view the current price levels as being temporary, with my long term bullish view in tact.

Sometimes, short term trends are hard to predict in penny stocks.  However for Strikeforce Technologies, the revenue expected by year end should provide a short term boost to the share price.  Additionally, lawsuit potential could happen at any time, and should the company receive a $10,000,000+ settlement shares could push past .05 per share in my opinion.

Short term downward action may tempt some to sell, but I don't believe that is the best course of action.  In my opinion, this is the price long shareholders will pay for becoming millionaires later - nothing's easy.

GuardedID and MobileTrust are doing well on HSN, and I am hopeful that more airings will be scheduled.  If any of you know about this development, please post it on here in the comments as to when the next shows will air.

No comments:

Post a Comment