Thursday, August 17, 2017

TMXN $TMXN Analyst Stock Opinion August 17, 2017

For Trimax Corporation, ticker symbol TMXN, today on August 17, 2017 I wanted to start discussing it on the Undervalued Stock Picks blog, which you are more than welcome to comment on including on this post if you would like.  This is great to add information as we learn the top stocks to trade and buy.

This company looks to have been on Shark Tank from the due diligence I have started compiling.  Also, the momentum is crazy right now.  It is number one on the iHub breakout boards with 892 posts in the last 24 hours.  With news out today about its hemp products, I predict we will see a nice price increase starting this morning and could test .05 or more per share in my opinion.  Please conduct your own due diligence as I am not an investment advisor.


All in all I am bullish here, I think this is headed higher if you are in for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment