Thursday, August 17, 2017

Viva Entertainment Group #OTTV $OTTV August 17 Analysis

For Viva Entertainment Group, ticker symbol OTTV, today on August 17, 2017 we have several potential catalysts that will be highlighted here.  Before we get started, please feel free to comment if I have missed any catalysts or if you want to add to them, or just chime in on the discussion.  I have no position in $OTTV stock.

According to Viva's Twitter feed, a press release is coming this week of August 14th.  This could potentially be great news, and we will see.  The next thing I notice is that yesterday we had an up day, even though it was only slightly up.  This could potentially lead to momentum in the coming days.

The other catalyst here in my opinion is always about the potential that OTTV could be bought out by a larger company.  The more it grows, the more this becomes viable for subscribers.

All in all I am bullish here, I think this is headed higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment