Wednesday, September 27, 2017

$BVTK Bravatek Holding Up Well Here at .0055 on September 27th

I will admit, I did not expect BVTK to hold up this well in the short term.  I did expect a short term dip before it rebounded and marched higher medium to long term.  However I attribute this strong and steady performance to the strong catalysts that the company has going for it in addition to the strong support from loyal shareholders.

In fact, in yet another recent poll I posted on https://twitter.com/ustockpicks/status/913046431778426883
it shows again how much support there is for BVTK.  I definitely like what I see here.

Full disclosure I have no position in BVTK.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you haven't done enough DD on BVTK. This stock is golden because the CEO, Thomas A. Cellucci, is a genius businessman who finds win-win-win solutions for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your comment Jason, thank you for your opinion. I admit that I have not done a lot of DD lately on BVTK because I have been busy on other ventures. I am honestly impressed with how BVTK is behaving.

    ReplyDelete