Monday, September 4, 2017

#BVTK $BVTK Analyst Outlook for September - 9/5/2017

Bravatek added 22.22% in gains in Friday trading.  The stock, ticker symbol BVTK, was recommended here last week on 8/31/17 as being able to tack on some share price and I like that I was able to see that potential.

I still think we move forward here a bit, though I would be cautious.  If we tack on another 20% in gains in a day or two, I would look to take profit before initiating another position.  I just think that we won't see a penny per share in Bravatek until at least next year.  It is a wait and see and take profit on the swings, in my opinion.  That is what I would do here but to each their own.

I like BVTK here.  Please conduct your own due diligence before buying any shares.  I am not an investment advisor however I just think the stock is at a good price here and I do believe in Bravatek.

No comments:

Post a Comment