Friday, September 8, 2017

Opinion Issued Today 9/8/17 for $SFOR and $BVTK OTC Penny Stocks

Today, in shares of Strikeforce Technologies and Bravatek, ticker symbols SFOR and BVTK respectively, I am issuing a strong positive opinion.

First in SFOR, the shares are up again today, up over 5% currently.  This is strong three day momentum and I believe the catalysts are there for the stock.  I like it over the short, medium, and long term here.

In BVTK, the stock is down today to .0042 per share currently.  This stock is going to fluctuate, that is the nature of penny stocks in most cycles.  However this dip has me becoming a believer here and I think now may be the time to jump in.  Please note I am not an investment advisor.

I like both stocks here, and this represents a higher opinion for me of BVTK compared to what I thought a week or two ago.  That is my two cents and my opinion still remains high on SFOR.

Please also note that I have a long position in SFOR and no position in BVTK.

No comments:

Post a Comment