Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Strikeforce Technologies $SFOR OTC Stock in Focus - Loving It

In this blog, Undervalued Stock Picks, based solely on my opinion SFOR is the best OTC and regular stock in the world.  I am not an investment advisor, however this is my opinion.

Where do we start with the excitement about SFOR?  Well a good place would be the 8-K that came out this week about $1,500,000 in funding for the current 7 lawsuits, including Vasco and Gemalto.  Read that 8K here http://undervaluedstockpicks.blogspot.com/2017/09/sfor-sfor-sfor-strikeforce-8k-out-today.html

Per CEO Mark Kay, who stated on Twitter that end of year revenue for SFOR will be strong, there are sales that will likely be paid by year end.  See his statements here https://twitter.com/marklkay?lang=en

All in all, this and much more makes me very confident in the future here.  Long and strong SFOR.  I encourage you to do a search for Strikeforce Technologies posts here to see other aspects that cause me to be bullish.

Full disclosure - I am long SFOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment