Friday, September 8, 2017

Top Penny Stock Today Read Here $OTTV $SFOR $ONCI $BVTK

There are several penny stocks right now that hold potential with investors.  Many of these highlighted here represent what many perceive to be the best opportunities in the OTC penny stock market for future large gains.

ONCI is a hot stock right now.  It is almost a penny a share.  Congrats to those who have been there for the ride from much lower levels.

BVTK and ONCI, along with DOLV and SOUPQ are also favorites among investors.  As is OTTV.

In my opinion, for what it's worth as I am not an investment advisor, is the SFOR is the best ticket in OTC land.  I am long SFOR (and have no position in any other stock mentioned here) and believe that the revenue projections for this year plus settlement opportunities represent a can't miss opportunity for investors.  Time will tell but I like my chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment