Sunday, March 3, 2019

NaturalShrimp Inc. $SHMP Moves up Nicely

“BSAFE
Shares of SHMP - NaturalShrimp Inc. moved up over 10% on Friday.  Lately, the stock has seen a nice run up on the OTC stock market as investors have become excited about the stock.

I will say that I am impressed with the price action as of late.  I will plan on learning about the company more for future posts.  I like the market the company is in for sure.

What do you all think about the company and its prospects?  What do you think a fair share price is?  $1 or .50?

Full disclosure I have no investment currently in SHMP

In the banner above, I would like to invite you to become an ambassador of Blocksafe Technologies which is a subsidiary of publicly traded StrikeForce Technologies - ticker symbol SFOR

No comments:

Post a Comment