Saturday, June 22, 2019

The Investment Case for BSAFE Tokens Of Blocksafe Technologies

In this article I would like to make a case for why someone might consider conducting more due diligence in deciding whether the BSAFE token from Blocksafe Technologies is a good investment decision.  Please note, this is not investment advice and I currently do not own any tokens or shares of Blocksafe Technologies.  I am a shareholder of BlockSafe’s parent company StrikeForce Technologies which is ticker symbol SFOR on the OTC stock market.


I wanted to highlight here the strongest points I see in why someone might be compelled to find Blocksafe Technologies to be a strong company with a chance of success.  It will also provide a starting point to determine whether or not you think Blocksafe Technologies shares and/or tokens are undervalued.

To start with, the STO is ongoing and goes through September 23rd.  You can find more details about it directly on the company’s website here: https://www.blocksafetech.io/

It was announced today in the official Telegram room for Blocksafe Technologies by admin that the soft cap of has been reached.  George Waller, CEO, has told me that the soft cap is $750,000.  Per Max Garza iii, the hard cap is $16.2 million.  t.me/officialblocksafetechnology2019

This success in raising funds, in my opinion, underscores the strength of the community of investors, ambassadors, admins, and bounty participants alike.

The Blocksafe Technologies bounty is currently ongoing as well through September 6th here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5152435.0
Before participating you must check the rules to see if you qualify to.  Non accredited investors in the United States cannot participate.

The company is led by CEO George Waller and has other strong executives such as Mark Kay.  Here is George Waller explaining a bit about BlockSafe in an interview:


Now for me the biggest thing I have heard lately that personally has me excited is what Max Garza iii Announced today that Binance, LAToken, and OKEx exchanges all have been in talks with Blocksafe regarding listing the BSAFE token and for utilizing CryptoDefender, ExchangeDefender and BlockchainDefender.  If any or all of these talks materialize the value of the company should rise.

All in all I like what I see here and am excited to see how it all develops.

My name is Anthony and I invite you to try CryptoDefender here:
http://shop.blocksafetech.io/#undervaluedstocks

No comments:

Post a Comment