Monday, July 6, 2020

Document Security Systems DSS and StrikeForce Technologies SFOR are Undervalued

Document Security Systems ticker symbol DSS is a great stock.  I think it is undervalued.  I am not an investment advisor nor is this investment advice.  However I am excited about DSS beginning to sell EndpointLock in Asia soon as that is what we can certainly be excited about!!  I like the DSS stock price here.

StrikeForce Technologies, ticker symbol SFOR on the stock market, is also (like DSS) an undervalued stock in 2020. I am not an investment professional nor is this investment advice, however Strikeforce Technologies SFOR is my favorite stock for 2020.  I am excited about its revenue deals that are in the works as well as the potential for an emergence from a secure video conferencing platform that could potentially compete with Zoom Video Communications and this I am very excited about as StrikeForce Technologies has great keystroke encryption and out of band authentication.  I do own stock of StrikeForce Technologies.

I am grateful that IDUSA paid me my first commissions in the attached picture.  Start earning over $45 per sale in less than 5 minutes from now!  #IDentityUSA is looking for associates to promote the best identity theft protection program in the USA.  



‪#gamechanger Activate #IDentityUSA #identitytheft Your $1 Million Insurance and Legal Access Plus benefits with the best identity theft protection and #cybersecurity in the USA Here.  Go all in!  https://undervaluedstocks.identityusa.com‬



No comments:

Post a Comment