Tuesday, October 14, 2014

mCig Highly Undervalued - Stock Pick

I must disclose that I personally am long mcig.  Having followed the stock for awhile, as we know this has not been the greatest year for it after the beginning of the year.

That being said, I view the developments of Vitacig and its regular mCig vapor devices as a major positive.  The company has the ability short term to capitalize on the widespread adoption of these devices.

Longer term, the company will stand to benefit if pot is legalized on a larger scale, starting with possible adoption soon in Alaska.  The November elections will be telling, and I am forecasting an even stronger bounce up once things go well this election season.  The bounce we saw early this year is just an appetizer in my opinion, and the stock could visit $2 per share in the next twelve months.  That is my prediction, and I am betting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment