Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Neutra Corp. NTRR is Highly Undervalued

In an undervalued stock pick today, I wanted to highlight Neutra Corp., ticker symbol NTRR.  The stock has dropped to .155 per share today, and I personally bought shares at around .23 per share.  I believe this is a pot stock that definitely has the ability to rise here.  Particularly, I am looking for a bump near November elections.  Aside from marijuana, the company has the ability to earn from other industries as well.

Right now, the company released a statement indicating that New York may be next to legalize cannabis.  Its other businesses include coatings for indoor and outdoor surfaces.  In the pot sector, I remain bullish on this stock and think it could be highly undervalued.  It is a penny stock and these are risky, but I like it a lot more than other penny stocks right now.  Disclosure, I am long NTRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment