Thursday, August 24, 2017

Analyst Call- Quick Action What to do with $OTTV

For Viva Entertainment Group $OTTV #OTTV, today on August 24, 2017 I am going to call the stock a buy here.  For the amount of momentum and buzz it has currently, I see right now as a perfect time to jump in if you were already looking to do so.  I am not an investment adviser but this is just my opinion.  The down days we have seen recently have provided a perfect entry point as I see it.

I have no position in OTTV currently but like what I see here with future prospects and may initiate a position at any time.  Baseball Cards

For ONCI, OMVS, BVTK, and MCIG I would stay put whether you are on the sidelines or if you are long.

Please share this post on Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn.  I will continue posting more about OTTV if it gets shared and comments get posted on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment