Thursday, August 24, 2017

Rimrock Gold Corp. - #RMRK I Call it a Buy for the Stock

For Rimrock Gold Corp, ticker symbol RMRK #RMRK, today on August 24, 2017 I am going to call the stock a buy here.  For the amount of momentum and buzz it has currently, .0019 per share is very low in my opinion.  I feel this could easily see .004 in the very near future.  I have seen other stocks push near a penny with this kind of attention.  Of course, nice revenues could really help out here.

I have no position in RMRK currently but like what I see here with future prospects and may initiate a position at any time.  Baseball Cards

Please share this post on Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn.  I will continue posting more about RMRK if it gets shared and comments get posted on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment