Monday, August 14, 2017

$BVTK Week Ahead August 14, 2017 - Stock Activity

For Bravatek Solutions, stock OTC ticker symbol BVTK $BVTK, on the week of August 14, 2017, it will be a telling week in my opinion.  The fact is that the stock has run up considerably no matter how I look at it, because at almost .006 a share this is a high rise from the trips.

That being said, we have many things that could happen.  For one, new revenue sources could commence and the company is in a good market.  Right now, technology companies such as SFOR and BVTK are in an enviable position as their products are in demand.

This week I think we see some downward movement in BVTK as I just don't see the momentum moving forward this week.  I think over the next few months, however, that we could see a double to triple in price from here.

In full disclosure I must disclose that I have no position in BVTK but am long SFOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment