Monday, August 14, 2017

Viva Entertainment Group $OTTV Week of August 14th Catalysts

For Viva Entertainment Group, stock OTC ticker symbol OTTV $OTTV, on the week of August 14, 2017, we have several catalysts for the upcoming week.

The CEO just tweeted that Roku has been supported for Canadian customers.  It is also rumored that the company has contracts brewing with technological companies.

If the company also were to say how many subscribers there are, and this number is pleasing to investors, this could also make the stock price rise.

In full disclosure I must disclose that I have no position in OTTV.

2 comments:

  1. I think OTTV is undervalued here, I truly do. If we are to move higher over the long run then this is an entry point. I don't know for sure if that will happen but I will say the buzz remains strong for this company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COmpany has disclosed as of August 9th, they have 259 subscribers.

    ReplyDelete