Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Coin Citadel CCTL #CCTL $CCTL Analyst Opinion Today

For Coin Citadel, stock OTC ticker symbol CCTL $CCTL #CCTL, on the week of August 15, 2017, I wanted to state my opinion about the stock.  Today it is currently trading with a volume of 400+ million shares and is changing hands at .0004 per share.  It presents a unique opportunity at a bargain price.

This is a bitcoin company so it is in the right market as it is growing and certainly in demand.
Recently, it looks like a deal has been struck for the company to acquire an online gaming company.  If this company starts generating millions of dollars in revenue, in my opinion CCTL will be out of the trips in no time.  My question is how many shares are outstanding?  If anyone knows please post in the comments section here.

In full disclosure I must disclose that I have no position in CCTL.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not bad, thanks for that. I wonder how recently that was updated and/or if something has changed.

      Delete
  2. not too far off since they list market cap at 369.16K. so back of the envelope math. shares o/s * pps is fairly close

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting though that 400 million + shares would change hands yesterday though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nevertheless we would all love to see a newswire from cctl. any thoughts on that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope we do see that. It would be a boon in my opinion. The price as it stands now is not pricing in too much potential. It is mediocre at best, I think news could really propel this out of the trips. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is there any confirmed contact info /email for Inv Relations or CEO? Or is the governance an abandoned ship at this point?

    ReplyDelete