Tuesday, August 15, 2017

On4 Communications, Inc. #ONCI $ONCI Analyst Opinion

For On4 Communications, Inc., stock OTC ticker symbol ONCI #ONCI $ONCI, on the week of August 15, 2017, I wanted to state my opinion about the stock.  Today it is currently trading on the OTC markets up 5.26% to .004 per share.  The float is 1.66 billion or so shares as of June 15, 2017.  There is rumored to be a 1.5 billion share reduction coming soon.

If the share reduction happens, in my opinion this will be a boon for the stock.

Some deals have been signed apparently, and I am seeing a 500 member law group being stated to be in the group of deals in process and/or signed already.  Chrysler and Ford are also rumored to be in the works.  If these deals come through, the stock is a buy in my opinion.  What are your thoughts on this?  Please post in the comments section.

In full disclosure I must disclose that I have no position in ONCI.

No comments:

Post a Comment