Tuesday, August 15, 2017

On the Move Systems Corp. #OMVS Analyst Opinion

For On the Move Systems Corp., stock OTC ticker symbol OMVS #OMVS, on the week of August 15, 2017, I wanted to state my opinion about the stock.  It only has about 87 million shares outstanding from what I can see, which is monumental.  This fact alone helps the share price rise rapidly with good news, in my opinion as there are less shares to carry.

The company provides robotic assistance devices.  It acquired Robotic Assistance Devices, which received about $1 million of revenue in its first 60 days of existence according to reports.

Recent news points to more distribution agreements being signed.

All signs point upward here in my opinion.

In full disclosure I must disclose that I have no position in OMVS.

1 comment: