Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Dryships #DRYS $DRYS Moves Higher: Analyst Spotlight

For Dryships, stock ticker symbol DRYS $DRYS #DRYS, on the week of August 15, 2017, I noticed today on the 15th that the stock price is 10% to over $3.50 per share.  This is one I have owned in the past, but the reverse splits hammered me and I got out.  I have always maintained my opinion that when the shipping industry turns around, that this stock may be the biggest gainer in the industry from this event happening.

All signs point upward here in my opinion if we can sustain this momentum.  I remember when this stock was over $100 a share.  As the economy remains strong, I see a decent chance of this occurring here.

In full disclosure I must disclose that I have no position in DRYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment