Wednesday, August 16, 2017

OTC Stock Analyst Rankings $SFOR $BVTK $OMVS $OTTV $ONCI

For the following ticker symbols: SFOR, BVTK, OMVS, OTTV, and ONCI, today I wanted to present my current rankings of these as far as they relate to how I feel the stocks will perform both short term and long term.

The fact remains to me, the only stock I own is SFOR.  This is due to the fact that the company has many things going for it including on the litigation front and potential with big companies.  Deals are expected to have payment collected and to be announced by the end of this calendar year.  Litigation is expected to provide a good source of revenue from the likes of Trustwave.

Next, since I say SFOR is my #1 pick, I will indicate that I think OTTV is the next best company.  This is due to the fact that as of last check, 259 subscribers have purchased the television programming package.  This is based on what I have read with people commenting on company announcements and revealing of subscription numbers.  The buzz from this is tremendous, and with it being on Roku now, I think the sky is the limit.

So I would own both of those stocks.  Next, I would rank OMVS due to its low float.  That rounds out the top three.

I don't have enough information compiled yet to be able to rank ONCI and BVTK in this same way.  Perhaps some of you can comment to add information here.  I will write and publish articles and posts and research based on what you comment that you want to see.  I can focus wherever and only have so much time in the day to do research.  Please also post your thoughts on the companies.

In full disclosure I must disclose that I have no position in BVTK, OMVS, OTTV or ONCI but I am long SFOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment