Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Viva Entertainment Group $OTTV 8/30/17 Performance

There are several positive implications for OTTV right now in my opinion, and I wanted to discuss this as the share price has soared today.  This is bullish in my opinion, and bodes well going forward as I see it.  I see a strong chance of this repeating tomorrow.

With the share price in the .002's, in my opinion this is where to step in and buy shares.  Please note I have no position in OTTV stock.  However if one is already looking at shares, and believes the marketing is going to work, now may be the time to purchase OTTV stock if one was interested in doing so.  Please conduct your own due diligence before buying any shares.  I am not an investment advisor however I just think the stock is at a good price here and I do believe in Viva Entertainment Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment