Thursday, August 31, 2017

What to do with BVTK $BVTK #BVTK Bravatek 8/31/17

I like where Bravatek BVTK is trading at here today on August 31, 2017.  In my opinion it is either a buy and hold or if you want, you can wait a tick or two before deciding what to do.  I think it is a fair entry price for anyone looking to jump in for shares.  I think the company has a bright future ahead of it and the CEO certainly has his connections that could help network the company.

I do think now is the time to hold the stock if you own it or potentially look to add here if it dips a tick or two.  I like BVTK here.  Please conduct your own due diligence before buying any shares.  I am not an investment advisor however I just think the stock is at a good price here and I do believe in Bravatek.

No comments:

Post a Comment