Saturday, September 16, 2017

How I can help your stocks rise $ONCI $OTTV $SOUPQ $BBTK

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know how I cover the stocks here of SFOR, OTTV, OMVS, SOUPQ, BVTK, RMRK as well as others here.

What I ask in return is for those of you who appreciate my efforts of getting the word out for investors is for you to click through the eBay links here when you do your shopping.  It earns the site money and in return, I can put more effort into getting the positive word out about your stocks.

Some people may not realize it but this blog has 235,562 all time views and this increases by about 1,000 per day.  Just view this page using the web view and check out the hit counter on the lower right part of this page.  My point is that tons of people read these posts.

Please post in the comments if you plan on shopping through this site.  When you do, please tell me which Stocks you would like me to write about.  I can't say it will make your stock go up but getting the positive word out has to help out.  Right?

Full disclosure - I am long SFOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment