Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Stock Price Fluctuation Returns for Strikeforce Technologies $SFOR

Today on September 19, 2017, the stock price is fluctuating this morning for the shares of SFOR.  However, as a long term investor who is very bullish on Strikeforce Technologies, this does not concern me in the least.

There are several catalysts that we have coming up in short order as we close in on the end of the year.  That being said, in my opinion today we will head higher to stay for the rest of the day.  As I have watched this stock trade, with all that we know now, I don't believe it should be under a penny a share.

Where do we start with the excitement about SFOR?  Well a good place would be the 8-K that came out recently about $1,500,000 in funding for the current 7 lawsuits, including Vasco and Gemalto.  Read that 8K here http://undervaluedstockpicks.blogspot.com/2017/09/sfor-sfor-sfor-strikeforce-8k-out-today.html

Per CEO Mark Kay, who stated on Twitter that end of year revenue for SFOR will be strong, there are sales that will likely be paid by year end.  See his statements here https://twitter.com/marklkay?lang=en

All in all, this and much more makes me very confident in the future here.  Long and strong SFOR.  I encourage you to do a search for Strikeforce Technologies posts here to see other aspects that cause me to be bullish.

Full disclosure - I am long SFOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment